• Welcome to the Fort Edward School Cafeteria!

    Free meals for all Fort Edward students
    during the 2023-24 School Year

    Fort Edward Union Free School District is participating in the Community Eligibility Program (CEP), which allows all students to receive meals and milk at no charge – regardless of household income.

    Parents are asked to complete the Household Income Eligibility Form each year. This form also helps to determine eligibility for ADDITIONAL state and federal programs that may benefit your child. Please return this form to your building principal. 

  • Megan Bates
    Interim School Lunch Director
    (518) 918-8135
    Erin Wright
    Shared Food Service Program Specialist
    (518) 464-3945

LINQ Connect

  • The Fort Edward UFSD has switched lunch payment providers from MySchoolBucks to LINQ Connect. Families will no longer add funds to MySchoolBucks for students to use in the cafeteria, but will instead add funds through the TITAN Family Portal. All current balances in MySchoolBucks will be transferred to LINQ Connect.

    For more information, please contact Erin Wright, Shard Food Service Specialist (518) 464-3945, erin.wright@neric.org

SNAP Benefit Change

  • For information about the end of Emergency SNAP benefits and other resources, please contact the NYS Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance here. 

U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights Regulations and Policies

  • Visit www.myplate.gov to find out more about your children's Breakfast and Lunch options.

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf(link is external), from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      U.S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email: