Our mission is to provide a safe environment where ALL students are nurtured to actively acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to reach their full potential.
Fort Edward Union Free School District Core Values
- All students can succeed.
- Students are individuals who learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Learning is an active process.
- Successful learning involves the use of a variety of strategies.
- All students are entitled to a school atmosphere that promotes learning.
- Students would be taught at levels challenging to their abilities.
- Students will come to school ready to learn.
- Students will develop responsibility for their education.
- Students will value and respect the school environment.
- Students' academic and social development requires family and community support.
For more information, please view our NYS school report card data.
School Report Card Data